About

Felice Ceccato
Bruno Ceccato
Romeo Ceccato

History

After the second World War, Felice Ceccato and his sons Bruno and Romeo, blacksmiths dealing with agriculture since they were children, decided to found a little company to manufacture and repair agricultural implements.
They named their company “Ceccato Bruno & Romeo”, and it was one of the first firms founded in the little town of Arsego.

In the course of the years, the two brothers focused their attention to the production of hayrakes and rotative spreaders-tedders, maize mills and wine-presses.
They attended from soon at the local fairs, like the ancient agricultural fair of Arsego*, famous agricultural and cattle exposure and then to other exhibitions, like Padua and Verona fairs. Briefly their implements collected assents and prizes.

Bruno Ceccato’s children, Renato and Renzo, began to work in the company of father and uncle. In 1979 they became the present-day owners and changed the name of the firm in “C.B.R. di Ceccato Renato e Renzo”, where C.B.R. means Ceccato Bruno e Romeo, in homage to founders.

In the years we specialized in the manufacture of implements  for little and medium farms activity with a large range of spreaders, hay rakes and mills for food preparation for animal use. Our products are designed and built entirely in Italy in compliance with current safety regulations.

*The Arsego fair was established on August 23rd, 1747 by Doge Grimani. Since 1747 it takes place every year on the third Sunday of the month of October and the next Monday. Born as agricultural fair, especially for cattle, it developed more and more in commerce and expository sector and it is still today one of the most important fairs of Venetian territory.

 

Renato
Renzo
Close Menu